Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I guess she is an anti


"You may keep your guns, with my pleasure, I can think of no better solution to the problem of overpopulation."

The rest of her opinion are here:
http://ladyjaynestahl.blogspot.com/

So do I read into this that she wishes our deaths?
I have been around guns all of my life, & I've really been around a lot of gun people for nearly 20 years, & not one of the gun owners I have ever known has ever been killed, nor have any of them ever killed anyone else.
When the people that wish for gun control, come up with a way to control outlaws, with out stepping on my rights, I will listen, BUT as long as they write ramblings that paint law abiding owners the same as criminals,( Then call foul when they are called on it, and feign ignorance "a writer whose greatest crime is her naivete" Should one attack another group if they have no knowledge of the subject?) I will fight them every step of the way.
She wants to attack gun owners & the NRA, but now admits she does not know what she is talking about.

No comments: