Thursday, February 21, 2008

Castle Doctrine Coming to Ohio?

I received your e-mail regarding House Bill 264, commonly referred to as the “Castle Doctrine”. Thank you for sharing your support for this issue with me.

As a law-abiding gun owner myself, I am greatly concerned with any issue facing gun owners’ rights in Ohio. You can continue to count on me to preserve and advance the rights of law-abiding gun owners in Ohio. My goal is to have House Bill 264 passed out of the Ohio House by the end of March. However, I cannot speak for the Governor and would suggest contacting his office as to whether or not he supports this legislation.

Again, thank you for writing. If I can be of any further assistance, please contact my office.

Sincerely,

Jon A. Husted
Speaker
Ohio House of Representatives

No comments: