Monday, May 21, 2012

I don't live in fear ether

and Mason is a fool

The National Rifle Association often says that if we limit the right to bear arms, then only criminals will have guns. I say that if everyone has a gun, we are no different than criminals.


No Mason, when I bear arms, my intent is to not commit a crime


A strict constitutional constructionist would interpret the Second Amendment only as it was intended by our Founding Fathers. When it was written, the only arms were swords and muskets.
If conservatives are consistent with their constitutional views, they must agree that we have the right to bear only muskets and swords.

If we were to be that consistent with constitutional views we wouldn't have an Internet


I'll also refer you to this post if you think bearing swords makes you safe

1 comment:

BornLib said...

"When it was written, the only arms were swords and muskets."

I seem to remember these things called "cannons"