DSL problems stemmed from both outside (Phone company) and a segment inside.
The phone company replaced everything outside, including box, the tech noted that my inside line was a bit light for DSL (although it had worked well for over a year).
But I replaced it, one snag while attempting to pull new wire to connection box, the tape gave way, and I lost the new cable in the wall, after a bit of yelling and swearing, was able to get all the connections done.
So if you tried to call in the past 3 days and I didn't answer it was due to the phones being out
Regular blogging will resume shortly
Post a Comment