Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Fav Tactical Pants

Are the Tru-Spec 24/7 series



















I've tried 5:11, Blackhawk, and a couple of others and these have been the most comfortable, and handy to wear of all of them.
The front pockets are big enough I can stash my Para Carry 9, the side slot pockets will hold ether a knife or a surefire flashlight, the leg pockets have magazine slots, and make a great place to carry spares, when I don't want to carry the mag pouch.
I really like the comfort slide waist band, all in all they work about the best for me.

They come in ether 100% cotten or 65/35 Poly Cotton rip-stop I like the heavier cotton in the fall and winter, and the ripstop in the warmer months.

(FCC I paid full price for these so bugger off)

1 comment:

Randy Pollock said...

Any chance you could measure the mag pocket on the leg? I carry my cellphone in those pockets and some it fits and others it doesn't (like on a pair of Blackhawks)