Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 2

Day 2 of Glock Instructor School
 
Well good news on two fronts no exciting brass dancers, and it was about 10 degrees cooler than yesterday
 
Lots and lots of drills, emergency reloads, speed loads, tactical reloads, and retention drills.
 
Drills at 1 yard, 2 yards, 4 yards, 7 yards, 15 yards, and 25 yards
 
The trigger finger is blistered and sore, and the  second finger is about rubbed raw, from the trigger guard
 
There were precision drills, speed drills, and timed drills, walking forward drills, and walking backwards drills, there were one handed drills and stoppage drills

Got beat out of the flash light prize drill, only because one student has a dual laser equipped gun, but it was close
 
Shot to practice qualifications, one untimed, and one timed, Missed the first one as I didn't fire 6 shots that I should have, but I lost count, the timed on I made it, so hopefully I will tomorrow, when it counts.

The Stoner holster is working much better today, as it is starting to break in, I had only picked it up about a week ago, and didn't get a chance to work it until yesterday, but today the draws were much smoother
 
So now I just need some Advil, and an icepack for my hand

No comments: