Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Follow up email to anti gun PNC Bank

Mr. Benner,
I'm sure there will no issues changing my checking account to another bank, is there anything special I need to do to remove, my IRA?

Also I forwarded your email to my girlfriend and she will be moving her accounts also.

I'm really sure that criminals will honor those signs too, so much for safety and security of your customers, and employees, also you have not made a request, you have by law prohibited us from entering your business.

I have one further request, if you are going to post your property, put up a big enough sign it can be seen!, The first time I entered I did not see until I was exiting the bank. Are you trying to entrapped your customers into illegal acts?

Hope you'll get back on me concerning my IRA account.

No comments: