Monday, December 14, 2009

Now that's a surprise!


I also picked up a Cimarron Plinkerton, with both 22lr and 22 Magnum cylinders, I really bought it for the price, seems in shipping the barrel had gotten a slight scuff, and he was selling it for $125, so even though I don't have a lot of use for a single action revolver, I thought why not?, Besides I do like 22 mags! It shot better one handed than the more expensive pistols did two handed.




I also decided to give the Sig Mosquito another chance, this time with Remington Golden Bullets,

I also tried the Chiappa again from a pistol rest this time with the Golden Bullet (10rds)

The Sig did better still it's a stiff trigger, The Chiappa trigger is really hard , and even with the rest the results were not pretty. no malfunctions with ether one.

No comments: