Friday, July 10, 2009

Turned 3 today

Yep, I started the blog 3 years a go today. I had all of 6 maybe 7 entries in 2006. Really started out of boredom, at my old job, but has been a place to post things from time to time.

I think I have seen more changes in the last 3 years than I did in the past 12. I got a bit more involved in the elections last year, than any other time in my life, left a company where I'd been employed for 27 years, fully self employed now, & making enough to pay the bills most months.

Walked away from the worst car wreck I'd ever been in. Attended my 1st two NRA meetings, got to go to Blackwater, & met some interesting people as a result of the blog.

I'm likely not as verbal, as some of the bloggers, or as entertaining, a number of them have talent I'll never have, but we will continue to ride this horse & see where we end up.

To those that read these words from time to time, thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to stop by.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Congratulations to the 3 years. I started mine as just something to do after work, and now it's a daily part of the life.

Keep it up.

The Duck said...

Thank you,

Axeanda45 said...

Happy Anniversary!