Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't have the epaulets

But she is right:
http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/2008/10/great-debate.html


Just because they do a class with a high round count does not mean you will learn a whole lot,
You will likely get the knowledge in the class, but the skill comes with practice after the class.
To many take the class, & never practice what they learn, & there will be a lawyer riding every bullet you fire on the street.
I shot sort of average at Todd Jarretts class, but when I got home I applied what he had shown me, & I'm still working on it. There are a number of gifted Instructors that have a lot of knowledge to share, but only if you apply what they give you will it be honed into a skill.
If you just take a class, & never apply it you'll just burn a lot of ammo.

No comments: