Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Coming to MD Training

July 10th-12th Hojutsu-The Japanese Art of Shooting

This is about 5% katas (movement) in the Dojo, and the other 95 percent is shooting.
Soke Jeff Hall and Sensi Norm Hall will be teaching the course, and Sensi Dave Grossman may be along.
Course is $375 Deposits required.
Handgun, mim of 3 magazines, strong side holster, 1000 rounds of ammo. contact us at training@madduckttc.net to sign up.

No comments: