Thursday, December 06, 2012

Bob thinks having security is good

Having a gun is not

I would suspect that steroids, drugs and alcohol had more of an affect on the reason, than the gun did. Oh and by the way the killer in Aurora Colorado wasn't wearing body armor, didn't bring a bazooka, and the theater was posted "No Guns", and Aurora itself does not allow CCW 
Of course Bob wouldn't know a semi from an automatic, and likely does not know that sales of automatic weapons is very well regulated.

1 comment:

John said...

I think the article is somewhat inaccurate.

There are some specific places where carry is prohibited, but a local government within Colorado does not have authority to prohibit a CCW permitee from carrying a concealed weapon (C.R.S 18-12-214) -- only the proprietor of a business can ask you not to carry and even then, about the worst they can do is have you cited for trespass.

The fine for discharging a firearm in the city limits of Aurora: $50.

All that said, remember this: It's better, though, to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

[I'm not a lawyer, but I do live in Aurora, I do carry, and I have had occasion to dialog with APD about this very subject]