Sunday, May 17, 2009

PARA-USA

Spoke to Kerby, & he says they are in the last stages of bringing all production to the US.

The PARA rifle is still about the coolest AR type rifle out there, & I'm putting one on my wish list.

They offer a solid line of 1911 handguns, & offer them in different calibers pretty much across the board, since I think the 1911 in 9mm is one of best things since sliced bread, & the PARA LTC is the cream of the crop. I'd even like a single stack long slide in 9mm if they offered it

Everybody says they want to shoot like Todd Jarrett, & it's funny the guy has no secrets, if you listen to him, & apply it, it works. (No it does not come easy you have to work at it, since last August I've seen my shooting improving, but only when I keep the old bad habits out of the mix.) He is a true gentleman, & he seems to have no airs. Para has a true winner, like their guns, with Todd as their spokesman. I got to talk to him a bit, & he may be offering more training in the not to distant future. Stay tuned.

No comments: