Busting Their Butts
Just a personal observation...as I watched the news coverage of the
massive flooding in the Midwest with the levee's about to break in Fargo, ND, what amazed me is not what we saw, but what we didn't see...
1. We don't see looting.
2. We don't see street violence.
3. We don't see people sitting on their rooftops waiting for the
overnment to come and save them.
4. We don't see people waiting on the government to do anything.
5. We don't see Hollywood organizing benefits to raise money for
people to rebuild.
6. We don't see people blaming President Obama.
7. We don't see people ignoring evacuation orders.
8. We don't see people blaming a government conspiracy to blow up
the levees as the reason some have not held.
9. We don't see the US Senators or the Governor of North Dakota crying on TV.
10. We don't see the Mayors of any of these cities complaining about
the lack of state or federal response.
11. We don't see or hear reports of the police going around
confiscating personal firearms so only the criminal will be armed.
12. We don't see gangs of people going around and randomly shooting
at the rescue workers.
13. You don't see some leaders in this country blaming the bad
behavior of the North Dakota flood victims on "society" (of course there is
no wide spread reports of lawlessness to require excuses).