Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Flat here

Lady D sent me a message that she was getting close last night, so I decided to make a couple of runs up & down the driveway so she would have some wheel tracks to follow to get up to the house. But the wind was blowing pretty good, & I couldn't tell if it was snowing or just blowing it sideways.

I then decided to walk the mile & half out to the state route & intercept her & drive her in. After the wreck in 07 driving in the white stuff really stresses her out. Part of the road was like a series of speed bumps, by the time we got to the house the driveway had drifted back over & one could not see that a car had been up & down it 20 minutes before.

We made it in, abit some of the way slightly sideways, but we made it.

The road plow went by a few minutes ago, now it's a matter of trying to clear the 900 feet of driveway to get to the road, todays a day I really wish I would have remembered to order the snow blower attachment for the riding mower.

No comments: