Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jackpot Meme
You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)
1. What would be the very first thing you would do? Call a lawyer, to set up a blind trust
2. Where would you choose to live? Likely stay where I am but buy the property around me
3. What kind of house would you live in? same one I have
4. What kind of car would you buy? Happy with car I have, thank you, But I would be ordering a Barrett 82A1
5. Where would you vacation? Life would be a vacation, but maybe Gunsite?
6. Would you have anything on your body fixed? no
7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in? same one I do now guns & shooting
8. What charities would you donate to? Friends of the NRA, Buckeyefirearms.org, NRA. US Shooting Team.
9. Would you give money to your relatives? No, Friends yes
10.Would you run away from your current life? Well the 825 would have to go
11. Would you continue to work? Yeah, I enjoy training
12. Would the money change you in any way? Not that I know of

No comments: