Friday, December 03, 2010

"There will be Blood in the Streets"

If CCW is passed

Like we haven't heard that before


Locked & loaded in Wisconsin

Really love Auric Gold's response:
"But first, as a gun instructor, if people hire me with the expectation that I will be able to share some knowledge and improve their proficiency with a firearm and enhance their ability to survive a bad situation, I cannot simply be "adequate" with a gun. I have to be good. As good as I can possibly become. I owe it to them, because while I may be fortunate and never need a gun to protect myself or others, I can neither predict nor control the circumstances I will find myself in, or that of any person who comes to me wanting to become more proficient with a firearm or to enhance their personal and household security."


Now that is an Instructor with the right attitude!

No comments: